NFT Weekly Highlights : NFTs Are Changing the Way of Experience Collectibles
- Moet Hennessy Step Into Web3 With Recent NFT & Metaverse Trademark Applications - Luxury alcohol brand, Moet Hennessy, has filed five Web3 trademark applications. The applications are associated with NFTs and the metaverse; however, they open the possibility for a physical store integration based on Web3 technology via QR codes. Moet Hennessy will offer NFT and digital token validation of digital collectibles and art images, alcoholic beverages associated with NFTs via QR code on packaging, online or physical retail store solutions in terms of virtual goods, and virtual restaurants and bar services in online virtual spaces.
- Christie’s Auction House Announces On-Chain NFT Art Platform - The new platform, called Christie's 3.0, was created in partnership with blockchain data firm Chainalysis, NFT minting platform Manifold and metaverse builder Spatial. The entire auction process, including all pre-and-post sale transactions, will be carried out on the Ethereum blockchain.
Read about the latest news here!
Highlights From This Week
Have you been reading our blog posts this month? Are you ready to show off your knowledge?
Answer all questions of our September Quiz correctly and be one of the lucky ones to receive a Mystery Box🎁
Your cheat sheet:
- New Binance NFT Features And Updates Implemented in July and August 2022
- How NFTs Are Transforming Membership Experience
- Physical NFTs: Bridging the Gap Between Digital and Physical Worlds
- How to View and Export Transaction History on Binance NFT
- How to List NFTs in Bulk on Binance NFT Marketplace
- What is NFT Real Estate and How is it Changing the Real Estate Industry?
Read Our Latest Blog Post
Besides the feeling of exclusivity you get from owning a rare collectible, some digital collectibles also act as membership keys, offering holders perks like exclusive access to communities and playability in NFT games. Keep on reading to find out how NFTs have revolutionized the collectible experience for both collectors and creators alike.
View full text