Binance Market Update (2022-09-28)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.94T, up by 1.34% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $18,466 and $19,661 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $19,541, up by 2.53%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include PHB, REEF, and HNT, up by 19%, 14%, and 13%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- ETH Whale “Galion” Has Gathered $3 Million Worth of Shiba Inu
- Polkadot Plans To 1000x Its Throughput
- ECB President Says Digital Euro Won’t Be Used for Commercial Purposes
- Galaxy Digital Is Now Providing Low-Latency Market Data via Chainlink
- Celer Network Expands Its Support for OKSE
- Binance Labs Leads Bitquery $8.5 Million Seed Funding
- Ethereum Merge Vaults Cryptocurrency Past Bitcoin in Hard-Money Allure
- China Cracks Down a $5.6 Billion Crypto Money-Laundering Scheme (Report)
- LUNA: $2.52 (+2.08%)
- ETH: $1334.39 (+0.87%)
- BNB: $280.2 (+3.17%)
- XRP: $0.4369 (-1.78%)
- ADA: $0.4378 (-0.93%)
- SOL: $33.61 (+3.19%)
- DOGE: $0.06077 (+0.53%)
- DOT: $6.43 (+1.26%)
- MATIC: $0.7483 (+1.18%)
- SHIB: $0.00001122 (+2.00%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text