Binance Market Update (2022-09-19)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.90T, down by -7.62% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $18,225 and $20,077 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $18,420, down by -8.15%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include FOR, HARD, and ALPACA, up by 26%, 21%, and 8%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- MakerDAO Vault With More Than $4M Faces Liquidation as ETH Price Plummets
- ETHPoW Suffers Replay Attack, Sheds More Than 35%
- Balenciaga’s Marketing in the Fortnite Metaverse
- Bitcoin Whales and Miners’ Distribution Reaches Peak Levels, Pumping More Sell Pressure
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel and Ukrainian Superstore Chain Embrace Binance Payment
- Read Binance News and Play WODL to Share $25,000 in SSV Token Vouchers, With Additional $5,000 in SSV Welcome Gift for New Users!
- The US Department of Justice Established a Unit of Prosecutors to Limit Crypto Crime
- SEC, Ripple Call for Immediate Ruling in Suit Over Whether XRP Sales Violated Securities Laws
- LUNA: $2.5039 (-16.63%)
- ETH: $1294.82 (-11.05%)
- BNB: $258.4 (-7.15%)
- XRP: $0.3456 (-10.74%)
- ADA: $0.4343 (-10.77%)
- SOL: $30.87 (-8.64%)
- DOGE: $0.05619 (-8.57%)
- DOT: $6.17 (-11.86%)
- MATIC: $0.73 (-12.00%)
- SHIB: $0.00001062 (-10.53%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- FOR/BUSD (+26%)
- HARD/BUSD (+21%)
- ALPACA/BUSD (+8%)
View full text