Binance Market Update (2022-08-29)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.98T, up by 0.99% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $19,518 and $20,426 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $20,106, up by 0.66%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include LOKA, SNX, and CTK, up by 26%, 13%, and 10%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Terra Rolls Out Governance Alert Feature, LUNA And LUNC Prices Skyrockets
- Just In: CME Group Launches Euro Based Bitcoin, Ethereum Futures
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) Flips CryptoPunks in NFT All-Time Sales Ranking
- Ripple CEO Refutes Whistleblower Claims Over SEC Case Verdict
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Aug 22nd-Aug 28th): Cryptos at Make-or-Break Support
- Ava Labs CEO Responds to CryptoLeaks Report on Law Firm Deal ‘Conspiracy Theory Nonsense’
- Mt. Gox Creditor Dismisses Rumors of 140,000 BTC Flooding the Market
- Singapore Plans to Make Crypto Trading More Difficult for Retail Investors
- Grayscale Filings Reveal Spat With SEC Over Security Status of Less Popular Altcoins
- MakerDAO Recommends DAI-USD De-pegging to Limit Attack
- Read Binance News & Play WODL to Share $30,000 in BUSD Token Vouchers! (2022-08-29)
- LUNA: $1.6262 (+1.01%)
- ETH: $1531.97 (+3.28%)
- BNB: $281.4 (-0.04%)
- XRP: $0.3295 (-1.47%)
- ADA: $0.4475 (+1.22%)
- SOL: $31.54 (-0.50%)
- DOGE: $0.06307 (-1.24%)
- DOT: $7.17 (+1.56%)
- MATIC: $0.8074 (-0.81%)
- SHIB: $0.00001231 (+0.08%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text