Binance Market Update (2022-08-29)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.95T, down by -1.58% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $19,518 and $20,155 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $19,800, down by -1.15%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include XEC, DEXE, and ALPACA, up by 40%, 32%, and 14%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Singapore Plans to Make Crypto Trading More Difficult for Retail Investors
- Grayscale Filings Reveal Spat With SEC Over Security Status of Less Popular Altcoins
- MakerDAO Recommends DAI-USD De-pegging to Limit Attack
- Read Binance News & Play WODL to Share $30,000 in BUSD Token Vouchers! (2022-08-29)
- 46% of US Crypto HODLers Not Happy With Their Investment (Study)
- Mining Difficulty Expected to Spike 6.8% to Reach All-Time High
- AntPool to Stop Maintaining Ethereum (ETH) Client Assets Post-Merge
- $1.25T Wiped off U.S. Equities Markets After Fed Speech, Losses Surpass Crypto Market Cap
- Crypto Liquidations Over $300 Million as Bitcoin, Ethereum Dumps Over 6%
- LUNA: $1.57 (-2.64%)
- ETH: $1445.46 (-3.21%)
- BNB: $275 (-1.68%)
- XRP: $0.3197 (-4.20%)
- ADA: $0.4317 (-3.51%)
- SOL: $30.38 (-4.04%)
- DOGE: $0.06133 (-3.49%)
- DOT: $6.92 (-2.26%)
- MATIC: $0.777 (-4.01%)
- SHIB: $0.00001191 (-3.33%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- XEC/BUSD (+40%)
- DEXE/BUSD (+32%)
- ALPACA/BUSD (+14%)
View full text