Binance Market Update (2022-08-09)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.09T, down by -3.39% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $22,861 and $24,113 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $23,080, down by -3.84%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include SPELL, REN, and OG, up by 16%, 9%, and 8%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Samsung Collaborates With Theta Labs For Forthcoming Galaxy NFT Ecosystem
- Despite Crypto Winter Fundraising In 2022 Overshadows Previous Year’s Record
- Vitalik Buterin Suggests Stealth Addresses for Private NFT Ownership
- Coca Cola Launches Its New NFT On The Polygon Network
- Number Of Crypto ATMs Installed Worldwide Reaches New Milestone
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Derivatives Regain Traction Despite The Crypto Winter: Glassnode
- Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador: Tourism Spike is Thanks to Bitcoin
- LUNA: $1.9556 (-7.87%)
- ETH: $1685.17 (-5.11%)
- BNB: $315.9 (-2.83%)
- XRP: $0.3634 (-4.22%)
- ADA: $0.5103 (-4.51%)
- SOL: $40.14 (-5.55%)
- DOT: $8.7 (-5.43%)
- DOGE: $0.06853 (-2.63%)
- AVAX: $27.14 (-6.54%)
- MATIC: $0.8812 (-4.62%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- SPELL/BUSD (+16%)
- REN/BUSD (+9%)
- OG/BUSD (+8%)
View full text