Binance Market Update (2022-08-05)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.09T, up by 1.65% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $22,400 and $23,479 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $23,003, up by 0.31%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include AUCTION, NEAR, and TRB, up by 31%, 16%, and 16%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Weekly Market Highlights (Aug 5, 2022)
- Defi Data: Total Value Locked Is Up by 1.24% In 24H
- Today’s Fear & Greed Index Is 31, the Level Is Fear
- NFT Weekly Highlights (Aug 1st-Aug 5th)
- Instagram Introduces NFT Feature to 100 More Countries
- Voyager Digital Given Green Light to Return Customer Funds: Report
- MicroStrategy Stocks Soared 15% After Michael Saylor Stepped Down as CEO
- Bitcoin Trading Volume Remains Close To 1-Year Highs
- LUNA: $2.0989 (-0.25%)
- ETH: $1670.96 (+3.43%)
- BNB: $313 (+3.23%)
- XRP: $0.3701 (+0.43%)
- ADA: $0.5068 (+0.98%)
- SOL: $40.01 (+2.88%)
- DOT: $8.38 (+2.95%)
- DOGE: $0.06858 (+2.33%)
- MATIC: $0.9016 (+0.65%)
- AVAX: $24.16 (+3.25%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- AUCTION/BUSD (+31%)
- NEAR/BUSD (+16%)
- TRB/BUSD (+16%)
View full text