Binance Market Update (2022-06-17)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.89T, down by -1.70% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $20,206 and $21,444 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $20,623, down by -1.91%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include POND, NULS, and CTXC, up by 34%, 17%, and 12%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Pancakeswap launches a new version of its Mini-Program in Binance AppThe Pancakeswap team revealed in a tweet on Friday that there is a new version of the PancakeSwap Mini-Program in the Binance App.
- OTC Weekly Trading Insights (06/17/2022): Celsius ignites the marketRead the Binance OTC team's weekly trading insights report here.
- Sotheby’s Holds Crypto Auction for Rare Ferrari Supercar
- Gold & Bitcoin: Weekly Overview
- Musk Sees Logic for Twitter as a Crypto Payments Platform
- Biggest ‘stETH’ Pool Almost Empty, Complicating Exit for Would-Be Sellers
- LUNA: $2.2413 (-3.89%)
- ETH: $1083.88 (-2.39%)
- BNB: $215.2 (+0.14%)
- ADA: $0.4868 (-0.88%)
- XRP: $0.3206 (+1.46%)
- SOL: $31.14 (-0.16%)
- DOGE: $0.05649 (-0.60%)
- DOT: $7.29 (-1.49%)
- TRX: $0.06011 (+0.28%)
- AVAX: $16.07 (-1.11%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text