Binance Market Update (2022-06-13)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.98T, down by -11.77% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $23,900 and $28,310 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:40 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $23,911, down by -13.01%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include LIT, QI, and PEOPLE, up by 39%, 27%, and 9%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Jack Dorsey to Build Web5 on Bitcoin Blockchain
- Crypto lending service Celsius pauses withdrawals, citing 'extreme market conditions.'
- JPMorgan Wants to Bring Trillions of Dollars of Tokenized Assets to DeFi
- PayPal Allowing Crypto Off Its Platform Heralds a First Step Away From Fiat World, CEO Schulman Says
- American Express Adds First Crypto Product With Abra Rewards Card
- Mastercard Now Allowing Cardholders to Buy NFTs
- LUNA: $2.3323 (-12.43%)
- ETH: $1209.1 (-17.56%)
- BNB: $221.4 (-13.89%)
- ADA: $0.4415 (-14.24%)
- XRP: $0.3072 (-12.05%)
- SOL: $26.77 (-18.61%)
- DOGE: $0.05371 (-18.47%)
- DOT: $6.55 (-14.27%)
- TRX: $0.06301 (-16.95%)
- AVAX: $14.77 (-20.97%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text