Binance Market Update (2022-05-19)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.24T, down by -3.54% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $28,615 and $30,010 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $28,955, down by -3.00%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include DIA, OM, and POND, up by 73%, 42%, and 30%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Russia Could Legalize Cryptocurrency As Form Of Payment Soon, Minister SaysRussia Minister Denis Manturov said that Russia will “sooner or later” legalize cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
- Kenyan Banker: Crypto Could Be Akin to Mobile Money With Regulator’s Go Ahead
- The Sandbox Partners With Legendary Jazz Band JamiroquaiThe Animoca Brands subsidiary announced the partnership with the legendary funk and acid jazz band – Jamiroquai.
- Meta Files “Meta Pay” Trademark ApplicationsMeta filed for five trademark applications on Friday under the name of “Meta Pay”.
- ETH: $1931.56 (-5.01%)
- BNB: $296.7 (-1.36%)
- XRP: $0.4023 (-5.81%)
- ADA: $0.5065 (-9.86%)
- SOL: $49.49 (-9.59%)
- DOGE: $0.0836 (-5.54%)
- DOT: $9.51 (-8.38%)
- AVAX: $28.34 (-15.33%)
- TRX: $0.07241 (+0.06%)
- SHIB: $0.00001138 (-7.85%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text