Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of the latest token or project-specific news developments:
- CELO: Impact Market has partnered with Celo Organization to use DeFi to help alleviate poverty worldwide.
- FORTH: Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) has experienced a 70% price surge overnight, with the price hovering around $10.42.
- IOTX: IoTeX team welcomed ANKR to its ecosystem in a tweet a few hours ago.
- FTM: Fantom community wants to lower the amount required to operate a validator node.
- ICP: Internet Computer blockchain has completed its 46th upgrade to mainnet.
- ONE: Harmony Protocol team announced a partnership with Onomy Protocol.
- MANA: Metaverse platform Decentraland is hosting its first Metaverse Fashion Week starting March 24.
- ROSE: Oasis Foundation to provide funding to 15 blockchain and DeFi teams.
- SOL: Solana has lost roughly 10% of its value over the past 24 hours following an exploit on Wormhole that saw the attacker cart away 120,000 ETH.