Token News Wrap - Feb 2, 2022
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of the latest token or project-specific news developments:
- Harmony Protocol will house a collection of 3600 hand-drawn NFTs soon.
- The team also announced it has partnered with Keystone Wallet.
- ADA: Cardano’s Total Value Locked (TVL) in January grew by over 9,000%.
- SCRT: The Secret Python is now live on the Secret Network.
- ETC: Ethereum Classic is urging developers to upgrade their nodes ahead of the Mystique mainnet event.
- ICP: DFINITY Foundation has launched the Internet Computer Wiki.
- LINK: Chainlink announced that FOMO Chronicles has integrated its verifiable random function.
- ALGO: Algorand Foundation has partnered with Day by Day, an asset registry management platform.
- MANA: Decentraland team announced its 2022 roadmap via a blog post.
- THETA: Theta Network announced that TDROP transfers and staking have been enabled in the new Theta Web Wallet update.
View full text