Binance Market Update (2022-01-26)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.71T, up by 3.50% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $35,990 and $38,250 over the past 24 hours. As of 1:00 pm (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $37,789, up by 3.38%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher as the market recovers. Outperformers included FRONT, WAVES, and REN, up by 64%, 34%, and 20%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- ARK Invest: Why BTC could be worth $1M per coin by 2030
- Bitcoin whales take advantage of market, gobble up millions in BTC
- Ethereum Foundation rebrands ETH 2.0 to Consensus Layer
- YouTube's head of Gaming joins Polygon Studios as new CEO
- ETH: 2,536.64 (+4.04%)
- BNB: $387.7 (+4.11%)
- SOL: $96.53 (+4.56%)
- XRP: $0.6248 (+3.31%)
- ADA: $1.093 (+5.92%)
- LUNA: $63.66 (-2.48%)
- AVAX: $68.48 (+6.42%)
- DOT: $18.64 (+2.70%)
- DOGE: $0.1479 (+5.64%)
- SHIB: $0.00002170 (+2.94%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- FRONT/BUSD (+64%)
- WAVES/BUSD (+34%)
- REN/BUSD (+20%)
View full text