Token News Wrap - Jan 21st, 2022
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of the latest token news or project-specific developments:
- GALA: Gala Games will host an AMA session later today with the developers of The Walking Dead: Empires.
- HBAR: Hedera Hashgraph team announced that Smart Contracts 2.0 are now live on the Hedera testnet.
- CELO: Celo is encouraging its community members to register for its event in Barcelona in April.
- DASH: ABO2O, an online-to-offline business association in Brazil and Latin America has partnered with Dash.
- MINA: Mina Protocol said it will be the first layer 1 with efficient Zero-Knowledge smart contracts.
- ROSE: The Oasis Foundation has announced the winners of the just concluded 2022 Oasis Content Games.
- THETA: Theta Network said the smart contract of its TDROP token is now live and undergoing testing.
- 1INCH/AVAX: 1Inch Network is now deployed on the Avalanche blockchain.
- SYS: Vauld, a crypto platform, said it now supports SYS, the native coin of the Syscoin ecosystem.
- CAKE: Pancakeswap has told its users to vote on a proposal that would see Fuse Network join the Syrup Pool and Farm.
View full text