Token News Wrap - Jan 20th, 2022
Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of the latest token news or project-specific developments:
- BADGER: Badger DAO (BADGER) rallied as much as 23% since yesterday, bringing the price to just over $17.
- GALA: Gala Games has added Legends Reborn, a collectible card game, to its ecosystem.
- RUNE: The ThorChain team said that in 2022, it will focus on boosting its liquidity and integrating with cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets.
- ROSE: Oasis Foundation said Entropyfi 2.0 Hodl-to-Earn games will be deployed on Emerald, their EVM-compatible ParaTime, increasing the interoperability for their games & the entire DeFi ecosystem.
- THETA: The Theta Network will sponsor the 'Into The Metaverse' summit, taking place between Jan 26-27.
- BAT: More than 8 million users now earn Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) via Brave Browser's Brave Rewards.
- SCRT: Secret Network has raised $400 million in ecosystem funding.
- NEAR: DePocket, a DeFi platform, said users can track their NEAR wallets from its dashboard starting from Jan 24th.
- FTM: The Fantom Foundation has invested in Balthazar Team, an up-and-coming gaming guild.
- BNT: Bancor is currently hiring experts, including a machine learning specialist in a bid to expand its operations.
View full text