Token News Wrap - Jan 19th, 2022
Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of token or project specific news developments:
- TFUEL: TFUEL, the operational token of the Theta protocol, has seen a price increase of 15% since yesterday, with the price of the token now hovering around $0.2.
- BETA: BETA Finance will be migrating from Ethereum and onto the Avalanche (AVAX) blockchain network.
- CAKE: The Kittens Meow Meow NFT collection is now live on Pancakeswap.
- NEAR/GRT: The pathway for the Near Protocol and The Graph Protocol is now live on Figment.io.
- SAND: The Sandbox has extended the deadline for entries to the Alpha Season 2 Game Jam by 24 hours.
- DASH: The Dash masternode hosting service will officially migrate from NODE40 to the Zaimirai network.
- DCR: The Decred team said it accidentally created three TSPENDs for December payments to contractors instead of one.
- IOTA: The IOTA Foundation's co-founder Serguei Popov has moved from the Board of Directors to the Supervisory Board.
- FTM: The FTM token is now supported on the leading cryptocurrency e-commerce platform Shopping.io.
- 1INCH: 1INCH network is planning to launch a documentation portal.
- ROSE: The Oasis Foundation announced yesterday that its AI ROSE NFT Collection trading marketplace is now live.
- ONE: The Harmony Protocol will be hosting “Women in Crypto” interviews for ONE Book at the upcoming ETHDenver event next month.
View full text