Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of token or project specific news developments:
- BTC: A report by BitPay Inc., one of the world’s biggest crypto payment processors has found that Bitcoin’s use at merchants has dropped, allowing other cryptos to take up share.
- MATIC: Polygon's native token will become deflationary after it deploys the latest Ethereum upgrade.
- ICP: Dfinity Community, the community behind the Internet Computer platform, said the Internet Computer has the third fastest-growing developer ecosystem, behind Fantom and Solana.
- SAND: The Sandbox team announced earlier today that the closing date for the Alpha Season 2 Game Jam is fast approaching.
- ONE: The Harmony Protocol team said it is giving out 1,000 ONE tokens daily to the fastest users to complete the ONEquest.
- EGLD: Elrond’s on-chain data is now available via the BwareLabs public API implementation, making it easier for developers on the blockchain to access its data.
- CAKE: Decentralized exchange Pancakeswap said it had burned CAKE tokens (worth $77 million).
- 1INCH: The 1inch Network team said its token has surpassed $120 billion in total trading volume on the Ethereum blockchain.
- KAVA: The Kava team said that its Kava 9 mainnet will launch on January 19, allowing its users exciting new features.
- ADA: Pavia.io becomes the first metaverse project to launch on the Cardano blockchain.