Token News Wrap - January 5th, 2022
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
Disclaimer: The following article is an aggregation of daily token and project specific news published on Binance News. It does NOT reflect Binance's official position or any investment advice/tips.
Here is a list of token or project specific news developments. Click through to read the full articles.
- LPT: Livepeer has raised $20 million in a Series B funding round, according to a press release.
- MINA: The Mina Protocol team published its first annual report yesterday. The annual report contained information about the project’s growth last year, including token activities, operations, holdings and protocol developments.
- ICP: Canister smart contracts running on the Internet Computer (ICP) blockchain have surpassed 16,500. Canister smart contracts are computational units powered by cycles.
- XTZ: DappRadar, one of the leading decentralized application stores, said dApps on the Tezos blockchain are receiving increased interest from users this week.
- HNT: The Helium team said it will be attending the CES 2022 event in Las Vegas.
- MATIC: Polygon announced three upcoming projects for 2022 on its blog.
- LINK: An ETH whale purchases $4.6 million worth of LINK tokens, according to a platform that tracks whale movements.
View full text