Binance Futures Highlights
Binance Futures Launched USDT-Margined KLAY Perpetual Contracts with Up to 25X Leverage
Multi-Assets mode now supports BTC, ETH, BNB, and BUSD as margin assets.
Binance Futures has upgraded Multi-Asset Mode. The new Multi-Asset Mode now supports BTC and ETH as margin assets. Users can share their BTC, ETH, BNB, BUSD, and USDT margin assets across USDT-margined and BUSD-margined contracts.
To learn more:
Weekly Market Mover
Find out and trade DEFI Index.
- SEC set to allow Bitcoin Futures ETFs as deadline looms (Trade BTCBUSD)
- Bitcoin could take you in the air. Venezuela's international airport could soon start accepting Bitcoin, Dash, and Petro – a digital asset issued by the Venezuelan government. (Trade DASHUSDT)
- 500,000 ETH has been burned since the EIP-1559 upgrade. (Trade ETHBUSD)
- Binance Fan Tokens teamed up with Italy’s SS Lazio football club. Fans can purchase Lazio Fan token with BNB from Binance Launchpad. (Trade BNBBUSD)
- Binance is starting a $1 billion investment fund for the Binance Smart Chain network to increase crypto users by 1 billion.
Chart of the Week
BTC breaks through the $60k barrier, eyeing the ATH $63k major resistance. Despite volatility, Bitcoin remains the top performer across all major asset classes, beating US Equity, Gold, and Crude Oil in 2021 so far.
Amid continuous overwhelming DeFi development, privacy-focused crypto projects - NU, KEEP, ARPA, and uprising DeFi ecosystems - SFP, REEF taking the center stage, outperformed the overall crypto market in the past week.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this section doesn't represent any investment tips or Binance's official position.