Binance Market Update (2023-02-14)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.00T, up by 0.90% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $21,375 and $21,866 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:30 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $21,739, up by 0.84%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include HFT, DEGO, and USTC, up by 29%, 20%, and 18%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Crypto Payments Firm Wirex and Visa Expand Partnership to 40 Countries
- DBS Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Trading in Hong Kong
- Amid Paxos row, CZ reiterates that BUSD is "not issued or redeemed by Binance"
- CME Group Records Increased Demand for Crypto Products Despite Bear Market
- UAE Plans to Issue a CBDC to Promote Digital Payments
- ETH: $1503.27 (+1.43%)
- BNB: $292.3 (+0.65%)
- XRP: $0.3673 (+0.52%)
- ADA: $0.3601 (+3.12%)
- DOGE: $0.08156 (+1.58%)
- MATIC: $1.1779 (+0.25%)
- SOL: $20.99 (+3.96%)
- DOT: $6.095 (+1.74%)
- SHIB: $0.00001238 (+0.57%)
- LTC: $91.49 (+1.33%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text