Binance Market Update (2022-09-27)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.96T, up by 3.30% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $18,968 and $20,383 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $19,885, up by 4.08%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include NEBL, PHB, and SSV, up by 19%, 13%, and 13%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Celsius Network CEO Alex Mashinsky Resigns
- Cryptos Prepare for a Volatile Movement
- NFT Weekly Highlights:Physical NFTs Are Booming
- Pancakeswap Burns 7,002,686 CAKE Tokens This Week
- 1inch Network Burned 100 ETH Tokens Last Week
- Stanford Launches Possible Solutions to Cryptocurrency Theft: ERC-20R and ERC-721R
- Disney’s Latest Job Posting Hints at Big Plans for NFT and Crypto Adoption
- LUNA: $2.5403 (-5.54%)
- ETH: $1365.07 (+3.06%)
- BNB: $280.8 (+2.37%)
- XRP: $0.4681 (-1.02%)
- ADA: $0.4532 (+1.71%)
- SOL: $34.37 (+3.81%)
- DOGE: $0.06179 (+1.30%)
- DOT: $6.64 (+1.68%)
- MATIC: $0.7697 (+2.00%)
- SHIB: $0.0000112 (+1.91%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text