Binance Market Update (2022-07-18)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.99T, up by 3.35% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $20,745 and $22,773 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $21,618, up by 2.78%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include QUICK, OP, and MATIC, up by 35%, 26%, and 17%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Former Ripple CTO Jed McCaleb Finally Gets Rid of his XRPsJed McCaleb, the co-founder of Ripple, completed his last transfer of 1.1 million XRP (worth over $394k) on July 17.
- Options Signal Ether Strength for First Time in 6 MonthsCharts show a renewed bullish bias in the ether options market, CoinDesk reports.
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Jul 11th-17th): Cryptos Rebound Despite SkepticismRead the Binance Futures team's weekly report.
- Australian Central Bank Chief Believes Regulated Private Tokens Could be Better Than CBDCs: ReportAustralian central bank governor, Philip Lowe, said that privately issued consumer-focused digital tokens could be better than central bank-issued tokens assuming the companies can be regulated appropriately, according to a Reuters report.
- BTC Pushes $22K, ETH Above $1.4K, Over $160 Million Shorts Liquidated
- Ethereum Revisited a Key Psychological Level; ETH Prices Up 20% in a Week
- Weekly NFT News Wrap - Jul 18, 2022
- NFT Champagne With Artwork by Mig Sells for a Record $2.5 Million
- Test Your Crypto Knowledge with Crypto WODL, Share $10,000 in BUSD rewards
- LUNA: $1.9819 (+12.47%)
- ETH: $1471.91 (+9.19%)
- BNB: $256.6 (+2.68%)
- XRP: $0.356 (+2.06%)
- ADA: $0.4725 (+5.73%)
- SOL: $40.03 (+2.59%)
- DOGE: $0.06564 (+2.63%)
- DOT: $7.32 (+4.42%)
- MATIC: $0.9 (+16.78%)
- AVAX: $22.48 (+6.79%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- QUICK/BUSD (+35%)
- OP/BUSD (+26%)
- MATIC/BUSD (+17%)
View full text