The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.75T, up by 0.97% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $37,520 and $39,035 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $38,995, up by 1.18%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include DAR, ASTR, and CRV, up by 26%, 18%, and 14%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Axie Infinity (AXS) Surpasses $4 Billion in All-Time Sales
Axie Infinity continues to hit new milestones in the non-fungible token (NFT) space.
- Ethereum Staking Passes 10% Milestone
Data shows Ethereum staking has passed another milestone as more than 10% of the total ETH supply is now locked within the contract.
- Experts Say ETH will Grow 100% By Year-End
A recent Finder’s panel made up of industry experts has released an extremely bullish long-term outlook for the cryptocurrency.
- Two Argentinian Banks to Reportedly Launch Crypto Trading Services
Two banks in Argentina will be allowing their clients to purchase cryptocurrencies via their official websites.
- Sen. Cynthia Lummis Discloses Important Details of The Crypto Bill
The bill, Lummis says, adapts the legal framework so that cryptocurrencies and traditional assets fall under similar regulatory categories.
- ‘Smart Money’ Is Staking ETH on Rocket Pool and Selling ENS, Nansen Data Suggests
Highly successful cryptocurrency traders have been staking their ETH on the Rocket Pool decentralized node operator network and offloading ENS according to data from blockchain analytics firm Nansen.
- Riot Blockchain Sells Nearly Half of April’s Bitcoin Production
Riot Blockchain (RIOT), one of the largest publicly traded bitcoin miners, raised about $10 million in April with the sale of 250 bitcoin as it charges ahead with large-scale expansion plans.
- FIFA announces a partnership with Algorand Foundation
Football governing body FIFA announced in a blog post on Monday that it has partnered with Algorand.
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Apr 25th-May 1st): Cryptos Breach Support
- ETH: $2844.9 (-0.04%)
- BNB: $390.6 (+0.23%)
- XRP: $0.6182 (+0.13%)
- LUNA: $86.62 (+1.88%)
- SOL: $87.87 (-0.39%)
- ADA: $0.8063 (+2.22%)
- DOGE: $0.1314 (+0.15%)
- AVAX: $61.28 (-0.07%)
- DOT: $15.33 (+1.19%)
- SHIB: $0.00002094 (+0.10%)