Binance Market Update (2022-04-20)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.93T, up by 1.94% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $40,590 and $41,784 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $41,487, up by 1.86%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include LINA, APE, and STORJ, up by 51%, 30%, and 25%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Crypto-focused Silvergate Bank reports stellar Q1 earningsThe average crypto deposits at the bank surged to $14.7 billion.
- APE rallies over 20% to near record highApeCoin (APE), the native token on the Bored Ape NFT collection, rallied to near record highs on Wednesday.
- Top Ethereum whales now hold $1.5 Billion worth of SHIBA report from WhaleStats showed an enormous Shiba Inu purchase by an Ethereum whale.
- Crypto Funds See Outflows as Bitcoin Gets More 'Interest-Rate Sensitive'Crypto funds had a second straight week of outflows as bitcoin became more sensitive to interest rates and investors adjust to the the Federal Reserve’s hawkish turn, CoinShares reported Tuesday.
- Ethereum Foundation holds $1.3B in Ether, $300M in Non-Crypto InvestmentsThe Ethereum Foundation held more than $1.6 billion in treasury assets at end-March, the non-profit said Monday.
- Australia’s First Bitcoin ETF to Be Listed Next Week: ReportCosmos Asset Management’s Bitcoin ETF, Australia’s first bitcoin exchange-traded fund, will be listed on Cboe equities next week, Australian Financial Review reported.
- ETH: $3100.91 (+1.95%)
- BNB: $423.5 (+0.26%)
- XRP: $0.7626 (-0.04%)
- SOL: $107.57 (+5.25%)
- LUNA: $94.66 (+5.31%)
- ADA: $0.95 (+2.15%)
- AVAX: $79.14 (+1.74%)
- DOGE: $0.1451 (+3.79%)
- DOT: $19.13 (+5.52%)
- SHIB: $0.00002556 (+2.28%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text