Binance Market Update (2022-04-13)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.90T, up by 3.53% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $39,288 and $41,564 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $41,038, up by 4.35%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include EPS, TROY, and COMP, up by 37%, 21%, and 19%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Ethereum Merge No Longer Expected In JuneAfter a few weeks of speculation, Ethereum core developer Tim Beiko confirmed in a tweet Wednesday that the long-awaited Ethereum Merge will come later than expected.
- Luna Foundation Guard Adds $100 Million BTC to UST ReservesThe Luna Foundation Guard (LFG), the entity that acts as a resolve protocol for the algorithmic stablecoin UST, has added another $100 million in bitcoin (BTC) to its wallet.
- Elden Ring Publisher establishes $24M fund for Web 3 and metaverseBandai Namco, one of the largest videogame makers in the world, said on Wednesday it had established a fund to invest in web3 and metaverse technology.
- Silver Lake leads $150 Million funding round for NFT firm GenesisThe private equity firm’s latest move demonstrates that traditional investment firms have started buying Web.3.0 projects as part of their investment thesis.
- Fan token global sales hit 2022 high, Up $1.9 BillionFan Tokens spiked in volume during March after seeing a 204% increase in sales from January 2022.
- ETH: $3084.22 (+3.73%)
- BNB: $419.6 (+3.12%)
- XRP: $0.7179 (+3.49%)
- SOL: $103.75 (+2.59%)
- ADA: $0.965 (+3.65%)
- LUNA: $86.75 (+5.14%)
- AVAX: $80.14 (+7.77%)
- DOGE: $0.1397 (+3.40%)
- DOT: $18.09 (+5.11%)
- SHIB: $0.00002624 (+2.98%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text