Binance Market Update (2022-04-08)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.98T, down by -1.24% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $42,436 and $43,976 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $42,745, down by -1.56%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include KNC, EPS, and RAMP, up by 23%, 18%, and 16%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- CertiK (CTK) raises $88 Million in funding at a $2B valuationCryptocurrency security firm CertiK expands as a unicorn to join the ranks of blockchain-based businesses with a $2 billion valuation.
- Strike announces Shopify integration for Bitcoin Lightning PaymentsStrike announced an integration with Shopify in a bid to help merchants receive bitcoin payments from customers in the form of U.S. dollars.
- Michael Saylor: Biden’s executive order akin to POTUS giving 'Greenlight to Bitcoin’Michael Saylor and ARK’s Cathie Wood gave a number of reasons for why they think bitcoin will continue to gain adoption and increase in price in a chat at the Bitcoin 2022 conference on Thursday.
- Terra backers buy $200M in AVAX tokens, bolstering crypto reserves beyond BTCThe Luna Foundation Guard (LFG) and Terraform Labs (TFL) announced they had collectively acquired $200 million worth of Avalanche’s AVAX tokens from the Avalanche Foundation.
- ETH: $3239.04 (+0.53%)
- BNB: $427 (-2.00%)
- SOL: $113.53 (-3.71%)
- XRP: $0.7593 (-2.82%)
- ADA: $1.049 (-3.23%)
- LUNA: $97.19 (-4.92%)
- AVAX: $86.63 (-0.48%)
- DOT: $19.86 (-2.46%)
- DOGE: $0.1456 (+0.55%)
- SHIB: $0.00002424 (-1.94%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text