The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.99T, down by -1.82% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $42,720 and $44,300 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $43,357, down by -1.76%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include DNT, LAZIO, and OOKI, up by 47%, 22%, and 14%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- OpenSea Officially Adds Support for Solana-based NFTsThe largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles – OpenSea – officially started listing NFTs minted on the Solana blockchain.
- Three Arrows Capital Buys The Dip, Adds Ethereum (ETH) Worth $101 MThree Arrows Capital, a hedge fund manager based in Singapore, on Thursday has added nearly 31,345 Ethereum (ETH) for about $101 million.
- Crypto market correct 5% as market faces the biggest Fed rate hikeBitcoin (BTC) and the broader crypto market have corrected 5% as investors decide to turn risk-averse preparing for the biggest Fed rate hike
- Near Protocol raises $350M fund led by Tiger GlobalThe blockchain enterprise Near Protocol has reportedly secured a $350 million fundraiser.
- Top US Lawmaker proposes sweeping stablecoin regulation frameworkA leading member of the Senate Banking Committee introduced a bill to create a three-pronged regulatory framework for stablecoin issuers in the U.S. on Wednesday.
- Grayscale shuffles mixed crypto funds: Adds AVAX, DOT, ATOM; Drops SUSHI, SNXGrayscale Investments announced the quarterly rebalancing of its diversified crypto funds.
- Meta exploring Non-Blockchain-Based virtual currency: FT
- SEC approves Teucrium's Bitcoin Futures ETFThe SEC has allowed NYSE Arca and Teucrium to issue a bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund.
- ETH: $3202.4 (-1.56%)
- BNB: $432 (+1.34%)
- XRP: $0.7785 (-0.04%)
- SOL: $113.37 (-3.48%)
- LUNA: $103.49 (-4.18%)
- ADA: $1.074 (-1.92%)
- AVAX: $83.04 (-2.31%)
- DOT: $19.99 (-1.62%)
- DOGE: $0.1428 (-4.48%)
- SHIB: $0.00002455 (-0.57%)