Binance Market Update (2022-04-04)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $2.13T, down by -1.17% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $45,129 and $47,444 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $45,934, down by -1.11%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include RAMP, OM, and NULS, up by 33%, 27%, and 18%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Digihost Becomes First Publicly Traded Miner to Offer Bitcoin Dividend PaymentsDigihost (DGHI) became the first publicly traded miner to offer shareholders the option to get dividend payments in bitcoin (BTC), starting from the third quarter of this year.
- Intel Doubles Down on ESG With Launch of Second-Gen Bitcoin Mining ChipsChip giant Intel (INTC) has launched its second-generation bitcoin mining chip, called “Intel Blockscale ASIC,” which will offer miners more efficient mining rigs than most models available in the market.
- Elon Musk Takes 9.2% Stake in Twitter: ReportElon Musk has taken a 9.2% passive stake in social media company Twitter Inc (TWTR), according to a Bloomberg report.
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Mar 28th-Apr 3rd): Cryptos Meet Stiff ResistanceRead our weekly report from Binance Futures.
- ETH: $3492.09 (+0.01%)
- BNB: $443 (-1.23%)
- SOL: $130.08 (-4.01%)
- LUNA: $115.4 (+2.82%)
- ADA: $1.189 (+0.68%)
- XRP: $0.8219 (-2.25%)
- AVAX: $94 (-2.81%)
- DOT: $22.34 (-3.21%)
- DOGE: $0.1446 (-0.48%)
- SHIB: $0.0000263 (-1.65%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text