The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $2.14T, down by -0.55% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $46,550 and $47,749 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $47,108, down by -1.33%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include ZIL, GMT, and DAR, up by 73%, 38%, and 37%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Solana NFTs will be listed on OpenSea in AprilThe Solana team announced via a tweet on Tuesday that the NFTs hosted on its blockchain will be listed on OpenSea by next month.
- Polygon announces the launch of its Polygon IDThe Polygon team announced via Twitter on Tuesday that it has launched Polygon ID. It claims that Polygon ID is the first Zero Knowledge-based self-sovereign identity.
- Chainlink appoints former Diem and LinkedIn execsChainlink announced via Twitter on Tuesday that it has appointed two veterans to its executive team. Dr. Dahlia Malkhi, former CTO of the Diem Association, has joined Chainlink Labs as Chief Research Officer. Former LinkedIn vice president Mike Derezin has also joined Chainlink Labs and will serve as the Chief Operating Officer.
- Visa program to help creatives build their businesses with NFTsPayments giant Visa unveiled a Creator Program where selected small business owners in fields like music, fashion and film will be supported in expanding their operations through the use of NFT.
- Cardano exceeds $300 million TVL, ADA price reboundsDue to an influx in liquidity in decentralized protocols and applications (dApps), Cardano continues to soar in total value locked in March 2022.
- Cardano (ADA) whales number soars by 1.7%The number of whale wallets on the Cardano network has increased by 1.7% in the last eight days on-chain data reveals.
- Bitcoin hits $48k, BTC whales remain activeOn Tuesday, March 29, Bitcoin made a move to $48,000, however, faced resistance at its 200-day moving average (DMA).
- SHIB soars 21% despite lower number of holdersAs crypto markets reignite this week, the infamous memecoin Shiba Inu is also seeing some newfound price action.
- ETH: $3398.43 (-0.95%)
- BNB: $445.2 (+1.90%)
- XRP: $0.8619 (-0.22%)
- ADA: $1.195 (-0.17%)
- SOL: $121.35 (+6.44%)
- LUNA: $108.07 (-0.33%)
- AVAX: $95.94 (+2.45%)
- DOT: $22.28 (-0.85%)
- DOGE: $0.1435 (-1.44%)
- SHIB: $0.00002827 (+3.97%)