Binance Market Update (2022-03-29)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $2.15T, down by -0.35% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $46,912 and $48,135 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $47,724, down by -0.45%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include LOKA, GMT, and WAVES, up by 46%, 36%, and 29%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- MicroStrategy’s Unit Gets $205M Collateral Loan From Silvergate to Buy BitcoinMacroStrategy, a subsidiary of MicroStrategy (MSTR), has received a $205 million term loan from crypto payments provider Silvergate Bank (SI).
- Hedera, Newly EVM-Compatible, Woos DeFi With $155M HBAR FundIn a press release on Tuesday the HBAR Foundation, the developers of Hedera, announced a $155 million “Crypto Economy Fund” with a focus on DeFi.
- Axie Infinity banned 210 Axies for alleged match-fixingThe Axie Infinity team announced via Twitter on Monday that it has banned 210 Axies across 7 accounts for match-fixing in Season 20.
- Deutsche Bank: Instagram's NFTs integration could incentivize mainstream adoptionDeutsche Bank, a former cryptocurrency critic, believes Meta’s decision to integrate NFTs into one of its companies – Instagram – will legitimize those assets.
- LUNA hits ATH, overtakes SOL as the 8th-largest cryptoThe Terra ecosystem has increased its Bitcoin treasury by more than $1 billion since January, with four more purchases on March 28.
- GALA enters top 10 tokens bought by ETH whalesAccording to WhaleStats, the Gala token has made into the top 10 coins purchased by the 100 largest wallets in the last 24 hours.
- BTC long-term holder accumulation hits new high, ETH whales addresses increaseTwo of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum – have made solid moves over the last weekend breaking past crucial resistances.
- Terra (LUNA) buys $135 Million in BTC to back UST stablecoinTerra continues with its strong Bitcoin accumulation as part of its strategy to back the UST stablecoin.
- ETH: $3428.82 (+0.57%)
- BNB: $436.9 (-0.34%)
- XRP: $0.864 (-3.79%)
- ADA: $1.198 (-1.80%)
- LUNA: $108.44 (+8.47%)
- SOL: $113.9 (+2.34%)
- AVAX: $93.63 (-1.46%)
- DOT: $22.46 (-1.36%)
- DOGE: $0.1456 (-3.38%)
- SHIB: $0.00002718 (-5.43%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text