Binance Market Update (2022-03-28)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $2.12T, up by 4.94% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $44,452 and $47,650 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:00 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $47,037, up by 5.40%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include DGB, GMT, and FIL, up by 46%, 27%, and 27%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Crypto markets add $120 billion in a day
The cryptocurrency market capitalization soared by $120 billion in a day to a multi-month high of its own above $2.1 trillion.
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Mar 21st-Mar 27th): Cryptos Attempt to Enter a New Uptrend
View this week’s charts, activities, highlighted updates, and news roundup.
- BAYC’s ApeCoin jumps 13%, causes $4.5M in futures liquidations
APE prices surged by 13% amid a broader market jump.
- Bitcoin bounces above $47k, Altcoins gain momentum
On-chain data provider Santiment explains, Bitcoin has returned past $47K levels for the first time in 11-weeks after January 4.
- Brazil’s second largest city to accept crypto tax payment by 2023
Rio will become the first Brazilian city to accept property tax (IPTU) payments in crypto, starting in 2023.
- Bitcoin springs past $46K to hit 3-month high
The largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization has risen six consecutive days and gained over 12% since last Sunday.
- Weekly crypto news on sports - Bitcoinist
The sports space this week will cover controversial NFT endeavors and NFL eases crypto restrictions.
- ETH: $3323.16 (+5.66%)
- BNB: $432.9 (+4.14%)
- XRP: $0.8649 (+3.25%)
- ADA: $1.183 (+4.05%)
- SOL: $109.06 (+7.58%)
- LUNA: $94.99 (+4.60%)
- AVAX: $90.75 (+5.72%)
- DOT: $22.95 (+9.13%)
- DOGE: $0.1505 (+6.14%)
- SHIB: $0.00002652 (+7.50%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text