Binance Market Update (2022-03-22)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.93T, up by 2.72% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $40,777 and $43,390 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $42,611, up by 3.29%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include IOTX, FRONT, and TWT, up by 22%, 18%, and 16%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Cryptos reclaim $2T capitalization, Cardano’s ADA leads gains in majorsA run in cryptocurrencies pushed the overall market capitalization back above the $2 trillion mark.
- Ether tops $3K for first time in 2 weeksThe world's second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, ether (ETH), broke the $3,000 mark for the first time since March 2.
- Cardano (ADA) completes network upgradeToday, this company revealed their latest update proposal to increase the per-block Plutus script memory units limits from 56 million to 62 million.
- Chainlink (LINK) price up 24% in a weekAccording to data from on-chain analytics firm Santiment, the increase in active addresses activity is the reason behind this rally in the LINK price.
- Bitcoin miner Mawson increases Q4 revenue 79% from previous quarterAustralian bitcoin miner Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI) reported Q4 revenues increased 79% from the third quarter, and raised its 2023 hashrate guidance by 10%.
- Ray Dalio’s Bridgewater investing in crypto fund: SourcesBridgewater Associates is preparing to back its first crypto fund.
- ETH: $3005.72 (+1.57%)
- BNB: $406.6 (+1.85%)
- XRP: $0.8383 (+2.68%)
- LUNA: $92.91 (-2.94%)
- ADA: $0.972 (+6.81%)
- SOL: $92.76 (+3.46%)
- AVAX: $85.99 (-2.76%)
- DOT: $19.95 (+5.06%)
- DOGE: $0.1235 (+3.09%)
- SHIB: $0.0000236 (+1.72%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text