The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.72T, down by -0.93% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $37,565 and $39,313 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $38,833, up by 0.19%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include JASMY, TROY, and RUNE, up by 31%, 17%, and 12%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- CoinShares: Crypto investment products see 1st week of outflows after 7-week run of inflowsCrypto investment products saw their first week of outflows in the week ending Mar. 11, ending a 7-week streak of inflows, a report by CoinShares showed on Monday.
- Navcoin (NAV) gains as much as 35% in the last 24 hours
- Pancakeswap opens voting for Biswap to join Syrup Pool and Farm
- Futures Weekly Wrap (Mar 7th-Mar 13th): Cryptos Under PressureView this week’s charts and activities, highlighted updates, and news roundup.
- Elon Musk: Won’t Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum or DogeMusk reiterates his bullish stance on crypto, considering the future potential in the crypto and blockchain market.
- Dogecoin spikes briefly after Musk says he won't sell his crypto holdingsDogecoin (DOGE) briefly jumped as much as 10% during Asian trading hours on Monday after Elon Musk said in a tweet that he is not selling his crypto holdings including DOGE.
- Total value locked in Waves Protocol exceeds $2 billionDespite the fall in total value locked in decentralized finance (DeFi), Waves Protocol continues to see an increment in TVL since Jan. 1, 2022.
- El Salvador set to launch Bitcoin bondsThe launch of bitcoin bonds in El Salvador relies heavily on retail investors for its imminent launch, but institutional skepticism threatens the project's success.
- Weekly NFT news roundup - BitcoinistNFTs bounced back to close the week in a major way – led by a massive consolidation among a couple of the biggest projects in the space.
- Survey: 75% Asia & LATAM investors eager to increase investmentA survey by Toluna revealed that 75% of investors from the Asia Pacific and Latin America believe that making cryptocurrency investments can be profitable in the long run.
- Weekly crypto news on sports - BitcoinistNew PwC report sees NFTs as part of the future of sports, Nashville SC teams up with Valkyrie Investments, and more.
- ETH: $2537.44 (-0.83%)
- BNB: $366 (-1.27%)
- XRP: $0.7623 (-2.63%)
- LUNA: $91.34 (+2.86%)
- ADA: $0.793 (-1.00%)
- SOL: $79.96 (-0.52%)
- AVAX: $66.08 (-5.61%)
- DOT: $17.33 (-2.86%)
- DOGE: $0.1123 (-1.06%)
- SHIB: $0.00002165 (-2.39%)