The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.74T, down by -0.30% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $38,250 and $40,255 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $39,044, down by -0.28%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include LAZIO, STX, and GMT, up by 40%, 35%, and 30%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Ethereum 2.0 deposit contract surpasses 10 million ETHEthereum 2.0 has over $26 billion worth of ETH in its deposit contract leading up to the chain’s full upgrade this year.
- BloctoBay leads NBA Top Shot by monthly volumeBloctoBay continues to see huge liquidity in the saturated NFT market since the project was launched in October 2021.
- Bessemer commits $250M to Web 3, launches DAOVenerable venture capital firm Bessemer Venture Partners has committed $250 million in capital from existing funds to invest in Web 3 projects.
- Stripe adds payments support for crypto businessesPayments giant Stripe announced on its website on Thursday that it has added support for crypto businesses, including crypto exchanges, wallets, and NFT marketplaces.
- ETH: $2576.9 (-0.74%)
- BNB: $372.5 (+1.97%)
- XRP: $0.7305 (+0.34%)
- LUNA: $92.72 (-9.21%)
- ADA: $0.797 (-0.62%)
- SOL: $81.6 (-0.28%)
- AVAX: $73.33 (+0.81%)
- DOT: $17.88 (+5.74%)
- DOGE: $0.1158 (-1.03%)
- SHIB: $0.00002237 (-1.41%)