Binance Market Update (2022-03-10)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.75T, down by -4.78% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $38,536 and $42,334 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $39,435, down by -6.65%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include JASMY, STX, and XEC, up by 28%, 21%, and 11%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Stripe adds payments support for crypto businesses
- South Korean token ICX surges as much as 60% in last 24 hours, last up 30%
- IoTeX partners with Google Cloud
- PussyRiot co-founder launches DAO to support women and LGBT+ artists
- GMT soars 1,230% after its Binance listingNew token STEPN (GMT) is trading at $0.13298 at press time, up 1,230% in 24 hours.
- Ethereum gas fees fall to 6-month lowGas fees jumped as NFT's popularity surged throughout 2021 and early 2022, but are now as low as 50 gwei.
- Crypto miners to benefit from Biden’s executive order: JefferiesJefferies analyst Jonathan Peterson said that the executive order appears to broadly support the digital asset industry and seeks to put the U.S. ahead of the curve.
- Dubai introduces virtual asset law to develop crypto sectorDubai has approved the Virtual Assets Law, which is said to be designed to grow the UAE's position in the cryptocurrency space.
- State Street to launch crypto custody for institutional clientsState Street has teamed up with crypto infrastructure provider “Copper” to introduce institutional-grade crypto custody for its clients.
- ETH: $2614.51 (-3.78%)
- BNB: $370.4 (-6.04%)
- LUNA: $101.06 (+0.17%)
- XRP: $0.7384 (-3.27%)
- ADA: $0.808 (-4.27%)
- SOL: $82.44 (-5.28%)
- AVAX: $73.04 (-5.44%)
- DOT: $17.13 (-3.55%)
- DOGE: $0.1168 (-3.71%)
- SHIB: $0.00002272 (-4.66%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text