Binance Market Update (2022-03-09)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.84T, up by 5.84% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $38,141 and $42,440 over the past 24 hours. As of 10:01 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $41,995, up by 7.82%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include RGT, XMR, and LUNA, up by 27%, 19%, and 18%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- BTC rises past $42k, ETH back above $2,700BTC & ETH prices soared in today’s Europe early morning trading session following news on President Biden's expected executive order on crypto.
- VanEck launches crypto mining ETFThe investment firm said miners are essential to the growth of digital assets.
- Avalanche launches $290M incentive program for subnets developmentThe Avalanche Foundation has announced a $290 million incentive program “Multiverse” for developing subnets on its network.
- ETH breaks $2,700, up 5.67% in 24 hours
- Credit Suisse strategist says we're witnessing birth of a new world monetary orderCredit Suisse strategist Zoltan Pozsar said 'money' will never be the same again after the Ukraine war, and bitcoin may be a beneficiary.
- Goldman Sachs offering ETH fund to clients through Galaxy DigitalAccording to SEC documents, the bank brings Galaxy’s Institutional Ethereum Fund to its clients.
- ETH: $2751.3 (+6.47%)
- BNB: $394.2 (+2.12%)
- XRP: $0.7516 (+3.31%)
- LUNA: $97.06 (+18.34%)
- ADA: $0.846 (+4.32%)
- SOL: $88.37 (+5.05%)
- AVAX: $78.16 (+7.60%)
- DOT: $17.85 (+6.00%)
- DOGE: $0.1232 (+3.27%)
- SHIB: $0.0000242 (+3.60%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text