Binance Market Update (2022-01-19)
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.98T, down by 0.40% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $41,116 and $42,699 over the past 24 hours. As of 1:00 pm (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $42,184, up by 1.07%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed.
For daily token and crypto project specific news, see our Token News Wrap.
Top stories of the day:
- Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard to step up its metaverse game
- Intel to present energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip
- Data: 70% of Bitcoin supply is in profit
- Lamborghini joins the NFT space with its first NFT series
- Mercedes teams up with NFT artists to celebrate its G-Class series
- El Salvador’s Bitcoin wallet has onboarded 4M users
- NFT marketplace OpenSea acquires Dharma Labs
- ETH: 3,128.30 (-0.64%)
- BNB: $464.4 (-0.11%)
- SOL: $136.46 (-0.15%)
- XRP: $0.733 (-0.56%)
- ADA: $1.429 (-3.96%)
- LUNA: $80.22 (+6.76%)
- AVAX: $84.42 (-0.93%)
- DOT: $24.48 (-0.85%)
- DOGE: $0.1656 (+1.47%)
- SHIB: $0.00002785 (+0.36%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text