We have come to the end of another week in the cryptocurrency market. Over the past week, the leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) started the new week by losing over 1% in value. #Bitcoin
The cryptocurrency market is focusing on a number of important events that will occur this week. These developments, which may affect both the crypto world and the general economy, are being followed closely.
Here are the important developments that may affect the price movements of Bitcoin and altcoins this week, according to the latest economic data:
🚨 Important Developments This Week 🚨
Tuesday, September 26
• Lisk (LSK), Testnet v4 migration will take place.
• $13 million worth of dYdX (DYDX) will be unlocked, representing 0.64% of the total supply.
• Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) member, that is, Fed official, Bowman will give a speech at 20.30.
• Kashkari, a member of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), that is, a Fed official, will give a speech at 01:00.
Wednesday, September 27
• SEC Chairman Gary Gensler will testify.
• $6 million worth of Flow (FLOW) will be unlocked, corresponding to 1.06% of the total supply.
Thursday, September 28
• US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) data will be announced at 15.30. (It is expected to come to 2.2, the previous one was 2.)
• Fed Chairman Powell will give a speech at 23.00.
• Türkiye September Economic Confidence Index data will be announced at 10.00. (It is expected to reach 94.10.)
Economic Confidence Index is an important indicator that measures the evaluations, expectations and tendencies of consumers and producers regarding the general situation of the economy. This index is created by predominantly bringing together the subcomponents of consumer confidence. However, confidence indices of the real sector (manufacturing industry), services, retail trade and construction sectors, adjusted for seasonality effects, are also included. In calculating the index, the impact of each sector is not directly based on five different confidence indices. Instead, sub-indices in each sector are applied to equally weighted and normalized data series. In this context, a total of 20 different confidence indices are used from the consumer, real sector, services, retail trade and construction sectors. These indices are calculated with data collected in the first two weeks of each month.
An Economic Confidence Index above 100 indicates that the general economic situation has a positive perspective, while below 100 reflects a pessimistic outlook. This index is an important tool for keeping the pulse of the economy and making predictions about the future.
• The US Federal Reserve (Fed) balance sheet will be announced at 23.30. (Previously it was $8.024 trillion.)
Friday, September 29
• European Region Annual Inflation Rate will be announced at 12:00. (It is expected to be 4.6, the previous one was 5.2.)
• US Annual Core Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index will be announced at 15.30. (It is expected to be 3.9, the previous rate was 4.2.)
• Last day for users who lost their cryptocurrencies on the FTX exchange to submit evidence.
Saturday, September 30
• $32 million worth of Optimisim (OP) will be unlocked, corresponding to 0.56% of the total supply.
Sunday, October 1
• $5.3 million worth of Merit Circle (MC) will be unlocked, corresponding to 2.20% of the total supply.
These important developments may cause fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market and have an impact on the value of Bitcoin and other altcoins. Cryptocurrency investors and market followers can improve their trading strategies and shape their decisions accordingly by monitoring these developments closely.
👉 Be sure to follow us to avoid missing the last minute important developments and cryptocurrency opportunities!#İbrahimCOŞAR #FatihCOŞAR #KriptocuTrader #BİTCOŞAR