Binance Whale Game - Join the Winning Team to Share $20,000!
Find out how you can win your share of $20,000 in our first-ever #BinanceWhaleGame. Complete a series of tasks on social media to enter. You have 24 hours to submit your entry.
The first-ever #BinanceWhaleGame is here—and you’re all invited. Pick and join a player’s team: if your team wins, you’ll stand a chance to grab the $1,000 top prize, or share the $20,000 prize pool! Read on to find out how you can join.
Complete these simple tasks for the chance to win and share $20,000!
Activity period: From October 26, 1:00 pm (UTC) to October 27, 1:00 pm (UTC)
How To Enter #BinanceWhaleGame ft. $20,000 in Prizes
1. Update your profile picture
Update your social media profile picture to the image above for the duration of the activity.
2. Choose your team
Read this Twitter thread to get introduced to the Binance Whale Game players. Over the next few days, these players are going to be battling it out for the grand prize.
Choose the player who you think will be the final winner of the game, then retweet their corresponding introductory tweet on Twitter with the hashtag #BinanceWhaleGame.
For example, if you think player 001 would be the final winner of Binance Whale Game, retweet this tweet with #BinanceWhaleGame to join the player’s team.
3. Fill in this form
Choose your second and third player choices. If your number one choice is eliminated during the game, you’ll still have a chance to share the final ‘Tier 3’ prize, only your prize pool will be a fraction of the original pool: 0.75x for the second choice player and 0.5x for the third choice.
Explore the Prize Distribution
You’ll need to be a registered Binance user to be able to win the final prize. Hurry, team selection closes in 24 hours! (October 27, 1:00 pm UTC)
Terms and Conditions
1. Team selection form is only open from October 26, 1:00 pm (UTC) to October 27, 1:00 pm (UTC). Any submission made after Binance concludes Round One of the Binance Whale Game will be deemed invalid.
2. Each Binance account can only submit one response.
3. If you fail to complete one or more of the set tasks you will not be eligible to receive a prize.
4. Winners will be chosen according to the Challenge Rules.
5. Tier 1 and 2 prizes will only be awarded to participants who picked the winning team as their first choice. Tier 3 prizes will be shared amongst all participants who picked the winning team as their first, second or third choice, based on the factors stated above.
6. Binance reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed to break any of the above rules or has acted or plans to act with malicious intent.
7. Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Challenge Rules at our sole discretion.