Earn a Limited Edition Binance NFT - #BinanceTurns4
To celebrate Binance’s fourth anniversary on July 14th 2021, we’re issuing a brand new limited edition NFT - #BinanceTurns4.
Complete the 4 simple tasks and for the chance to get a limited edition Binance NFT!
Activity period: 2021/7/5 1:00 pm (UTC) - 2021/7/16 1:00 pm (UTC)
Complete these tasks:
Put the above image as your social media profile picture for the duration of the activity.
Retweet or share the activity post on social media with the hashtag #BinanceTurns4
Bonus: Share on social media how you’re celebrating Binance’s anniversary with the hashtag #BinanceTurns4. From delicious-looking cakes, birthday card masterpieces, a celebratory dance clip… Get creative, have fun!
You’ll need to be a registered Binance user to be able to receive your NFT.
How many of the Limited edition: NFTs will be minted?
4,000 #BinanceTurns4 NFTs will be minted when the promotion ends.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A maximum of one collectible can be redeemed per Binance account.
2. If you do not provide a valid Binance account user ID, you will be unable to receive the collectible.
3. If you fail to complete one or more of the set tasks you will not be eligible to receive a collectible. If you complete the bonus task you’ll have a higher chance of winning the NFT.
4. Winners will be chosen at Binance’s sole discretion, based on creativity and other factors.
5. To qualify you must share the collectibles giveaway promotion on social media either directly, or by retweeting/sharing etc.
6. The #BinanceTurns4 NFTs will be minted and sent to winning Binance accounts within 30 days of the promotion ending. If you do not receive one after this period, it means you’ve not been selected as one of the winning accounts. No winners list will be announced.
7. Binance reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed to break any of the above rules or act with malicious intent.
8. Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
9. Entrants' requirements will be validated prior to the winners being drawn. In the event an entrant does not meet the requirements they will be removed from the list of possible winners.