Block Trading Services with Binance Trading
Binance Trading offers a personalized way for users to trade large block sizes (generally over 10 BTC) quickly and securely. For large orders, trading over-the-counter (OTC) is a good alternative to trading directly on the exchange order books where you might affect the market price of the token and negatively impact your execution level. Transactions with Binance Trading are settled quickly and seamlessly into your Binance account.
Email us at email@example.com to trade with us or to find out more.
Automated quoting services are also available for qualifying clients, please reach out to us for more details.
Why Execute Block Trades with Binance Trading?
1. Personalized Service: Every user and every block trade is unique, so we like to discuss trades directly over chat. Our team will be there to work with you every step of the way from onboarding to pricing to trade settlement, or even just to chat about the markets!
2. Large Number of Coins/Pairs Offered: As the leading crypto-to-crypto exchange, we have over 150 coins listed. Binance Trading supports block trades in most coins listed on the exchange, and even on pairs that are not listed (e.g. trading directly from one alt-coin to another)
3. Quick Pricing: At the core of our OTC trading service is a constant mission to provide fast pricing process that lets you request for pricing and get options in minutes.
4. Fast Settlement: With Binance Trading, settlement occurs directly in your Binance account and is typically done within minutes for the major tokens. No need to involve another party and complicate the process.
5. Simple Process: Block trade discussions happen on chat, and a trade can be confirmed in as quickly as 1-2 minutes from the time you reach out to us for a price.
6. Reduced Counterparty Risk: With Binance Trading, you only ever need to send coins to your binance account. Your coins stay in your account until we are ready to settle, at which point we will swap coins in/out of your account.
How Can I Start Trading Block Trades with Binance Trading?
Getting set up for block trading on Binance is easy. If you are already trading on Binance you are most likely already eligible:
1. A Binance account with Level 2 verification or above
2. A trade of at least 10 BTC
3. Access to chat apps like Telegram or Whatsapp
To take advantage of better pricing on large block trades with Binance Trading, contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join our Telegram channel for a list of authorized traders you can speak with. Please reach out to one of us and we can confirm your account and get you set up to trade.
- Binance Trading