Binance Weekly Report: DEX Testnet Launches, Plus More BUIDLing
1. Binance DEX has launched its testnet. You can now create a wallet and begin exchanging tokens to test this new decentralized order-matching engine powered by BNB Chain technology. Just go to testnet.binance.org to start.
Also, check out the below links to help you get started with using Binance DEX, special thanks to the very helpful and educational Binance Academy.
2. Speaking of Binance Academy, the educational arm of Binance recently launched more than 80 new articles in Bahasa Indonesia. This launch increases the number of supported languages for Binance Academy to 16.
Meanwhile, here are new content pieces from Binance Academy, which you can now share more easily with the newly launched sharing functionality located at the upper right corner of each article.
- What is Quantitative Easing? We’re delving deep into finance realm to understand one way how central banks increase liquidity and inflation.
3. Binance Labs, the investment arm of Binance, held two 45-minute live AMA (ask-me-anything) sessions, one in English and one in Chinese, to talk about the upcoming programs of Binance’s investment arm. Watch the full video of the English AMA, or read the full transcript. Meanwhile, here’s the full transcript of the Chinese AMA, and you can also check out the media coverage for the AMA.
Also, apply now for the Binance Labs Incubation Program Season 2. The application period runs until the end of February.
Want to know more about how Binance Labs helps BUIDL startups in the blockchain scene? The Labs team has put out a series of writeups about the startups it incubated during Season 1 of the Incubation Program. Read about Decore, Deaux, SafePal, and Injective Protocol here. (Write-ups for the second batch of startups will follow next week.)
4. Binance Charity, the philanthropic arm of Binance, launched the Lunch for Children program in Uganda, with an event at the first school beneficiary of the program, Jolly Mercy Learning Centre. More than 200 students and school staff have benefited from the program upon launch. H.E. Rosemary Nansubuga Seninde, Uganda’s Minister of State for Primary Education, graced the event, which was made possible by our partners Dream Building Service Association (DBSA) and Zcoin. Donate here to help us reach out to more children around the world.
5. Trust Wallet, the official crypto wallet app of Binance and Binance DEX, launched support for Zcash--a privacy-protecting digital currency. Read here to know more about Trust Wallet’s upcoming privacy-related endeavors for its app.
6. Binance’s PC app has added a price alert sound function, helping you better keep track of market movements as they happen. Explore this function now on the app. Download here.
7. We also have an ongoing trading competition for BitTorrent token, and we’re giving away bonus BTT for the winning participants. Read the mechanics here. Happy trading!
8. Binance Info, the crypto knowledge repository of Binance, has added four new projects to its V Label project info verification program and added 21 new ratings for various projects featured on the platform.
That’s a wrap for last week! Please follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to stay up-to-date with our latest announcements. Join our official Binance Telegram group to participate in discussions with our users, staff, and volunteers.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any of your trading losses. The opinions and statements made above should not be considered financial advice.