Binance Weekly Report: DEX Testnet, Fetch.AI Launch Soon
1. Binance DEX has set February 20 as the launch date for its testnet, according to Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao. Following his recent AMA about BNB Chain, CZ also wrote a new blog about his thoughts on the centralization vs. decentralization debate on crypto.
2. More thought leadership coverage here:
- In an interview on CNBC, CFO Wei Zhou said that Binance is running a profitable business despite the crypto bear market.
- Decrypt Asia released a new video of its extensive interview with Chief Growth Officer Ted Lin during the Binance Blockchain Week.
3. Binance Launchpad, the token sale platform of Binance, revealed more details about the Fetch.AI (FET) token sale, which is set for February 25. Read more about Fetch.AI on this Binance Research report.
4. Binance Charity, the philanthropic arm of Binance, has opened ALS “Voice Your Love,” a new fundraising channel to raise awareness for ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. This new project is created in collaboration with Tron, The ALS Association, and BitTorrent. Donate to this cause now!
5. Binance Labs and Trust Wallet teamed up to stage a meetup at ETHDenver. The two Binance divisions presented their latest moves, including Trust Wallet’s rebrand, and the upcoming Season 2 of the Binance Labs Incubation Program. Gracing the meetup are Trust Wallet CEO Viktor Radchenko and Binance Labs Directors Flora Sun and Teck Chia.
6. Binance held a meetup in Bologna, Italy, gathering members of the active crypto community in the country to discuss what Binance has in store for them. Grazie a tutti per aver partecipato al meet up di Bologna! And in case you missed it, we did a profile on the crypto market in Italy on this blog.
7. We have launched two new lessons and one new video on Binance Academy, the educational arm of Binance. Check them out below:
- Blockchain Use Cases: Charity. Find out how blockchain shatters the barriers to genuine philanthropy and makes donations more efficient.
- Blockchain Use Cases: Supply Chain. In this lesson, we explore the many ways that blockchain enhances the integrity of the supply chain.
In addition, Binance Academy is offering you a chance to win Binance-branded Ledger Nano S devices if you participate in this promo.
8. Binance’s 19th month saw several launches that aimed to boost confidence in the blockchain industry. Read about our latest monthly review here.
9. Finally, click here to access our public drive of official Binance images and wallpapers!
That’s a wrap for last week! Please follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to stay up-to-date with our latest announcements. Join our official Binance Telegram group to participate in discussions with our users, staff, and volunteers.
Download the Binance app now.