Binance Weekly Report: Bring the Future(s) With You
In this weekly report: Binance adds Futures to its mobile app, as well as its first fiat currency, BNB is now available for P2P in China, Community Coin Vote gets a Round 2, and more!
1. Binance is bringing Futures to mobile apps. We have launched an early-access version of the Binance app on Android, which includes Futures. Download it here! The Binance app on the Google Play Store will get this update in a couple of days, with iOS to follow soon.
2. Binance lists Nigerian Naira. We have added a new fiat-to-cryptocurrency gateway in partnership with Flutterwave. Users in Nigeria, one of the biggest cryptocurrency markets in Africa, can now buy BTC, BUSD, and BNB with the Nigerian Naira (NGN), the country’s legal tender. We plan to add more fiat options in the future.
3. BNB now available for P2P in China. The Binance app now allows trading BNB through the P2P functions of the app, more known in the country as the OTC feature.
4. Binance Launchpad completes 10th token sale: Kava. All 6,521,739 KAVA tokens were sold, while 326,087 KAVA are distributed to non-winning lottery participants. About 42.21% of participants won in the lottery for the token sale. Congratulations to all participants, as well as those who won in the #KavaLottery promo on social media.
We have also listed KAVA and opened trading for KAVA/BNB, KAVA/BTC, and KAVA/USDT.
6. More updates from Binance:
* Binance Lending offers Flexible Deposits. With this new product, lenders can redeem the funds they lent out before the maturity date of the lending product. Right now, we offer Flexible Deposits for BNB, BUSD, and BTC.
* New listing: Blockstack. We have launched trading pairs STX/BNB, STX/BTC, and STX/USDT.
7. Volume records for Binance Futures and Binance.US. This week, Binance Futures daily volume crossed the $2 billion mark, with an all-time high of $2.3 billion. Meanwhile, the daily volume for Binance.US, our US fiat partner, crossed the $10 million mark.
8. New listings + increased limits for Binance.US. You can now trade Dogecoin, BUSD, IOTA, and Waves on the US fiat-to-crypto platform. Also, Binance.US has increased ACH limits have increased for USD deposits and withdrawals.
* Upgrade on API services. This is for both testnet and mainnet.
10. Binance joins blockchain council of Kakao’s Klaytn. Binance has joined the Klaytn Governance Council to partake in the platform’s blockchain operation to further developments in bringing mass blockchain adoption globally.
11. New content from the Binance Ecosystem:
* Binance Blog entry: Connecting Binance Data to Next-Gen DeFi Applications Using Chainlink Oracles
(Bonus: Charts that take a look at Bitcoin’s recent price movements. Follow Binance Research on Twitter.)
12. Binance global meetups
October 22: Moscow, Russia (Super Meetup)
October 22: Istanbul (University Meetup)
October 26: Shenzhen, China
13. Binance promos:
* Binance Halloween pumpkin carving contest. Share your Binance-themed pumpkin and get a chance to win $100 in BNB.
* KAVA-related promos: #KavaLottery social media promo. Also, AMAs in various Binance communities, with a total of $8,050 worth of KAVA being given away.
* Various Telegram AMAs (with prizes): PCHAIN and COCOS on Binance DEX ($5,000 each project), Band Protocol on Binance English ($2,000), TomoChain on Binance Indian ($300)
* TomoChain Trading Competition. 580,000 TOMO to be given away.
14. Binance Charity Head Helen Hai discusses blockchain on CGTN. “The technology is to serve the people. It's very important to foster the innovation in this,” Helen (middle right) said in a panel interview at China’s largest international TV channel.
15. CZ AMA on October 30. Ask him anything by responding to this tweet.
Bonus: Pics of the Week
Stickers so good that even other exchanges use it.
Join the #TalesFromTheCrypto Twitter activity by Binance.US for a chance to win $100 in BUSD.
Greetings to our Indian Binancians!