Join The #WazirXLottery Promo
Tweet your lottery ticket numbers for the WazirX token sale on Binance Launchpad to have a chance at being one of the 15 winners of $200 worth of WRX tokens. Here’s how:
Do you want to increase your chances of being part of the WazirX token sale on Binance Launchpad? With our #WazirXLottery Twitter campaign, we’re picking 15 people to win $200 worth of WRX tokens each!
Activity period: 2020/02/03 06:00 AM (UTC) - 2020/02/04 06:00 AM (UTC)
How to take part:
2. Tweet at least one of your 7-digit lottery ticket numbers for the WazirX token sale on Binance Launchpad.
3. Include hashtag: #WazirXLottery.
For more details about getting your ticket numbers and other procedures for the token sale, click here.
Qualifying for rewards:
1. 15 winners will be selected at random
2. Maximum of 1 prize per eligible Binance account.
4. Winners must include the hashtag “#WazirXLottery” in their tweet.
5. Winners must be able to provide the email address registered to the respective Binance account of the lottery ticket number posted.
6. Allocation per prize is the equivalent of $200 USD (10,000 WRX)
7. Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the campaign. You can log in and check your prize via the “distribution history” section in the user center.
8. Only users that have completed the following requirements on Binance Launchpad are eligible to participate in the “#WazirXLottery” promotion:
- Identity verification complete
- Jurisdiction eligibility verified
- Token Purchase Agreement signed
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an accepted jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe