In this weekly report (April 6 to 12, 2020): Binance Futures launched Bitcoin options, while Binance Launchpad debuted a new token sale this month.
Binance Futures Updates
1. Binance Futures launches Bitcoin options. This new feature on the Binance app for iOS and Android allows users to purchase BTC call and put options with expiry between ten minutes to one day at market prices. Learn how to use Options trading through these guides: options overview, about Binance Options, and how to trade options on the app.
2. Binance Futures launches Broker Bonus Program. As a broker, you can now earn a bonus of up to 72,000 USDT, based on the fees paid by your referrals over one calendar month. Apply here. We also have the Binance Futures Affiliate Bonus Program.
3. New: March Trading Report. BWe observed that a widespread sell-off in mid-March triggered a record amount of liquidations as Bitcoin experienced one of the most volatile conditions in recent times.
5. Leaderboards for Binance Futures Tournament as of April 11:
Binance Exchange Updates
8. New trading pairs: WTC/USDT, DATA/BUSD, DATA/USDT, and XZC/USDT
9. Binance Lending is now Binance Savings. Flexible Deposits are now called Flexible Savings, while Fixed Deposits have been renamed to Locked Savings.
10. Binance Savings adds two new tokens to flexible savings. XRP (with an individual max limit of 50,000,000 XRP) and XLM (200,000,000 XLM limit).
11. New locked savings products: two for EOS (7-day maturity at 6% annualized interest rate or AIR and 30-day maturity at 8% AIR).
13. Updates on Pay with Bank Card feature. We’ve temporarily disabled Visa and Mastercard payments in a few countries. It is still operational in 33 countries. (Complete list here)
14. Binance’s real-time trade data are now available on decentralized Streamr Marketplace.
Binance Fiat and Stablecoin Updates
15. Binance P2P adds EOS. Users can directly buy and sell EOS using the Chinese Yuan (CNY) with zero transaction fees on the Binance P2P platform.
16. Binance, Alchemy Pay work on the BUSD payment project. In Singapore, Alchemy Pay enabled the acceptance of BUSD at its merchants, including more than 2,000 high-end commercial vehicles and hundreds of offline stores.
17. Additional integration for BUSD:
By dForce and its DeFi fiat-stablecoin loan market LendfMe.
By CoinLoan, with BUSD used as a loan asset and collateral asset.
Binance Ecosystem Updates
18. Binance Launchpad’s newest project: Cartesi. The token sale for Cartesi (CTSI), a Layer 2 Linux infrastructure for the development and deployment of dApps, will begin on April 21. Read more about the project on Binance Research’s report here.
19. Binance Chain links to Cashaa fiat gateway. With this integration, Binance Chain projects will immediately be able to allow their holders to buy and sell tokens in US Dollar, Sterling Pound, Euro, and Indian Rupees.
20. New Binance Chain monthly report. For more updates about Binance Chain and Binance DEX, read the latest monthly update here (including the newest on the Threshold Signature Scheme library, evolution proposals, and more). You can also check a new block explorer for Binance DEX, built independently on Mintscan.
21. New projects from Binance X:
Mintscan Block Explorer, a user-friendly block explorer for Tendermint-powered networks, engineered to fit the specifications of Binance Chain.
SmartBNB, a trustless bridge that enables tokens on Binance Chain to be transferred to Neo’s blockchain and back.
22. Trust Wallet, Mercuryo partner for fiat-to-crypto transactions. Trust Wallet users are now able to use credit and debit cards to deposit crypto with ten fiat currencies, with no conversion fees, through this new partnership.
23. Binance Academy released new content:
A Beginner’s Guide to Classical Chart Patterns. These are some of the most well-known patterns out there, and many traders see them as reliable trading indicators.
Bitcoin and the Stock to Flow Model. In simple terms, the Stock to Flow (SF or S2F) model is a way to measure the abundance of a particular resource.
Portfolio Optimization with BNB. Results have shown that portfolios with cryptocurrencies such as BNB and BTC outperform comparable portfolios without cryptocurrencies.
26. New Dapp Market Report by Dapp Review. Total transaction volumes reached $ 7.9 billion across 13 blockchains during the first quarter of 2020, 82.2% higher than Q1 of 2019.
Answer the new user survey here.
A new article under Education 101 Series: What are cryptocurrencies?
From the Binance Team
28. How Binance Runs a Remote Organization. In this follow-up piece on our previous article “How Binance Works From Home,” we share the things we learned about running a remote organization, and how your company can also make remote work a viable business model.
29. Statement on B.K. User Case and Related Allegations. We remain committed to combating fraud without compromising the truth and would like to provide context and combat false information in relation to a user account that was blocked.
30. CZ on Thinking Crypto. Binance CEO CZ was interviewed on topics such as the CoinMarketCap acquisition, Binance Card, Bitcoin mining pool, and more.
Promos and Community
31. ONGOING: Zero-interest borrowing for EOS on Binance Margin. Users can borrow EOS at a 0% interest rate from April 13 to 20.
32. ONGOING: Binance Charity, Decentraland launch exclusive NFT promo for #CryptoAgainstCOVID donations (details here)
Binance Futures Masterclass in Spanish (April 9)
COSMOS on Binance India (April 10)
Solana AMA on Binance English and Indonesia (both on April 10)