Which project did you vote for in the Binance Community Coin Vote? Share your vote on Twitter for a chance to win one of 10 prizes, each worth $300 in the winning project's tokens! Here’s how:
With our Share Your Vote Twitter campaign, 10 lucky people will be selected at random to win $300 equivalent of the winner's tokens, each!
Activity period: 2020/02/20 4:00 AM (UTC) - 2020/02/21 4:00 AM (UTC).
How to enter:
1. Follow @Binance on Twitter
4. Include one of these hashtags: #VoteMBL (if you voted for MovieBloc) or #VoteVIDT (if you voted for V-ID)
Check out an example for each Tweet below:
For more details on the Binance Community Coin Vote, how to vote, and rules of the vote, click here.
Qualifying for rewards:
1. 10 winners will be selected by Binance at random.
2. A maximum of one (1) prize can be won per eligible Binance account.
4. Winners must have included the hashtag “#VoteMBL” or “#VoteVIDT” in their tweet.
5. Winners must be able to provide the email address registered to the respective Binance account that voted.
6. Allocation per prize is the equivalent of $300 USD in the winning projects token on the day of distribution.
7. Rewards will be distributed within 14 working days after the vote is complete. You can log in and check your prize via the “distribution history” section in the user centre.