In this weekly report: We add BCH/USDT contracts to Binance Futures, invest in crypto derivatives exchange FTX, and more!
Binance Futures Updates
1. Binance Futures launches BCH/USDT contracts. The new futures product features up to 75x leverage.
2. Binance invests in FTX. With Binance’s strategic investment, FTX will help us further develop our blockchain ecosystem. We’ll also take long-term position in the FTX Token (FTT), which is now listed on Binance.
3. Binance Futures increases ETH/USDT max leverage to 75x. Speaking of ETH/USDT, its volume recently surpassed 100 million USD!
4. Updated fees for Binance Futures. They’re still some of the most affordable rates in the market right noe!
Binance Fiat Updates
5. Paxful’s fiat-to-crypto option now on Binance. This supports 10 major fiat currencies so far: RUB, VND, IDR, NGN, COP, GBP, MXN, EUR, ARS, and USD.
6. New trading pairs for Turkish Lira: BNB/TRY, BUSD/TRY and BTC/TRY. We also welcome TRY to the USDⓈ trading market.
Binance Exchange Updates
8. Second batch of staking rewards for November 2019 now distributed.
10. Update on margin accounts’ asset transfer threshold. To protect our users, assets in margin accounts may now only be transferred to spot accounts when the margin level is greater than 200% and also remains above 200% after the transfer is complete.
Binance Chain and DEX Updates
Binance Ecosystem Updates
16. TravelbyBit, Binance Charity partner for crypto donation matching program. For every booking, TravelbyBit will match each donation made by travelers to help improve the lives of the “bottom billion” around the world.
Bonus: New infographic on Binance Staking yields.
18. New article from Binance Academy: “The Ultimate Guide to Proof of Keys Day.”
19. Hanoi, Vietnam. December 16.
20. Rome, Italy. December 18.
21. Manila, Philippines. December 21.
23. Troy trading competition: Win a Tesla Cybertruck. $50,000 worth TROY tokens are also being given away.
24. WINk trading competition. This promo has a prize pool of 700,000,000 WIN
Binance Team + Media Coverage
25. CZ on Regulations, Exchanges & Privacy. There is still much confusion about regulations, KYC, AML, privacy, and specifically how they are related to different types of exchanges. On this blog, CZ shares his best knowledge on these issues and hope they can help you as well.