Binance has recently enhanced its Buy Crypto page, a one-stop-shop for buying Bitcoin and other crypto using cash, to make your crypto-purchasing experience even easier.
How the Binance Buy Crypto Page Evolved
Binance began its push for fiat-to-crypto solutions at the beginning of this year, when we partnered with Simplex to allow people to buy cryptocurrencies using their credit cards. This was revolutionary as the first fiat gateway to Binance’s previously crypto-crypto only platform. A landing page was created in January 2019 to process these credit card transactions.
A few months after, we added support on Binance for buying USD-pegged stablecoins such as PAX and TUSD. An upgrade of the credit card purchase page led to the current Buy Crypto page, which serves as our hub for fiat-to-crypto transactions on Binance.
As we continue to grow the list of fiat-to-crypto options on Binance, we opted to improve the user experience and interface into the simple buy/sell function you see today on the website.
With this makeover, the Binance Buy Crypto page makes it even easier for you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies using cash, debit or credit cards. Some of the features we are introducing today are made possible by the partnerships we have established with many fiat-to-crypto solutions around the world, such as new fiat gateway solutions and APIs from Paxos, as well as our ever-growing list of support for more currencies around the world.
With this update, we are able to enhance the Buy Crypto page through the following:
1. More fiat-to-crypto options. The new and improved Buy Crypto page showcases the many currencies that you can use to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Right now, our roster of supported fiat currencies include:
- US dollar (for buying USD-pegged stablecoins like BUSD, PAX, and TUSD, as well as credit card payments via Simplex and Koinal)
- Nigerian naira (though Flutterwave, also with trading pairs on Binance)
- Euro (Advcash deposits/withdrawals and credit card payments via Simplex)
- Russian ruble (Advcash deposits/withdrawals)
- Ukrainian hryvnia (Advcash deposits/withdrawals)
- Kazakhstani tenge (Advcash deposits/withdrawals)
- Turkish lira (Papara deposits/withdrawals)
- Indian rupee (WazirX deposits/withdrawals, starting November 25)
(Note: Simplex and Koinal support credit card payments from many fiat currencies, but conversion fees may apply. Terms and conditions apply.)
We intend to significantly expand this list soon, with additions lined up in the coming days, weeks, and months.
2. One-click buy/sell process. It can be daunting to explore the many methods through which you can buy Bitcoin using fiat money. That’s why with our latest update, we moved to a one-click buy/sell process where we just ask you the following questions:
- What currency do you want to spend?
- What crypto are you buying?
Once that’s settled, you’ll be presented with options related to the transaction you want, as well as the fees that may apply.
3. Easier process for getting BUSD. We’ve made buying BUSD more convenient. Use the official US dollar-pegged stablecoin of Binance without ever leaving our website. For new users, there will be a one-time process for registration and user verification, but after that, all BUSD purchases can be done entirely on the Binance website.
The Buy Crypto page on Binance is just one of the several options on the Binance ecosystem through which you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In the past two years, we have partnered with several entities around the world to create Binance-powered platforms such as Binance Jersey, Binance Uganda, Binance.US, Binance Lite Australia, and Binance Singapore. With our multi-pronged approach towards increasing crypto adoption, we aim to be at the forefront of bringing crypto -- and the financial freedom that comes with it -- to mass adoption and usage.