Do you know your way around Binance Futures? Help other traders to understand futures and how to trade them for a chance to win the 1st place prize of $5,000 in BNB!
Where will your videos be used?
We will be creating a “Community Content” playlist on the Binance Youtube Channel. The 10 videos selected for the sem-finals will be uploaded to the playlist with full credits to their creators & links to their various channels & social media accounts.
2019/10/05 9:00AM (UTC) - 2019/10/31 9:00AM (UTC)
How to Participate
Create a video that contains all of the following aspects:
How to open a Futures account
How to transfer funds to a Futures account
The benefits of trading Futures vs Spot
The risks involved with trading Futures (Beginners can start off on the testnet without risking their funds)
A basic explanation of available order types
Contract Explanation (vs BTCUSDT spot)
Once you have completed your video, please submit it via the form here.
1st place - $5,000 Equivalent in BNB
2nd & 3rd place - $2,000 Equivalent in BNB each
4th to 10th Place - $200 Equivalent in BNB each
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavour, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
- All submissions must be original works of the entrants. Fill out this form, provide your Binance ID, Binance Account Email Address, and link to the source video file and the YouTube link for the video. If the participant does not fill out the form, he/she is deemed to have turned down the prize.
- All submissions shall be done before 2019/10/19 9:00 AM (UTC)
- Binance will announce the 10 video semi-finalists within 7 business days after the conclusion of the competition. The criteria for determining the top 3 winners are as follows:
a. 70% based on the number of likes and retweets that a semi-finalist entry receives.
b. 30% based on scores given by a select panel of judges from the Binance team.
- Awards will be distributed 14 working days after the conclusion of the competition.
- By participating in this competition, authorship remains with the entrant, but the entrant acknowledges to transfer the copyright of the submitted video to Binance. All participants grant Binance, including but not limited to, copy, edit, display and publish the submissions.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation.